Friday, August 26, 2011

Pics of HIM, finally! (PG)

So, hubby tends to be shy (at least when it comes to taking pics of himself), so there are WAY more pics of me than there are of him.  He's *FINALLY* starting to come out of his shell, slowly but surely!  ;)

He surprised me yesterday by sending me this:

Getting ready for the gym
YUUUUUMMY!  I love it!  Today, I woke up to this:
All hot & sweaty after a Plyometric workout!
Ummm, yeah, he looks crazy good all hot & sweaty like that!  Good job on the pics, hon!  Next time....lower the shorts a lil?  ;)  Muah!  Very sexy, keep 'em cummin'!  And, ladies....don't worry.....I'll take some "R" rated pics of him soon!  ;) 

If you're on Twitter, follow us!  :)  Happy #FF @blkmn4fun2011 @wellhunghubby74 @jim_tammy @Mr_MrsNymph @DaddyPromotions @FoxyAndHunter

No comments:

Post a Comment