Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summers End/#ThongThursday/Naked Cleaning

Brrrr!  The Summer is ending (**tear drops hitting keyboard**).  While I DO like Fall, I do NOT like what comes AFTER it, so seeing Summer end is always bittersweet.  Today, I had to break out the hoodies.  I LOVE hoodies, they're one of my FAV things to wear, however, having to wear them means we're getting close to the "W" word.  Thought I'd share a couple pics of me in one of my hoodies.


Not too long after I took these, I had to get on with the boring day ahead of me.....aka: cleaning/laundry.  To make that a bit more fun, I decided to clean {mostly} naked!  Yes, the windows had the shades UP, so if anyone was walking by too close to the windows, they would have gotten an eye full!
Vacuuming
Still vacuuming
Washing windows/mirrors
And, last but not least, a couple pics for #ThongThursday, even tho there are thong pics above, also.

 
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment