Thursday, September 29, 2011

FMF Dream

So a few days ago, Hubby & I were talking about something & I said "oh, you'd love it if I had a twin".  I was being totally sarcastic, meaning two of me would drive him insane.  HE took it as a good (sexual) thing!  LOL!  Fast forward to last night.  I had a dream involving me, Hubby & my twin sister (that doesn't exist).

The Dream: My sister and I were talking on the phone and I told her about the conversation w/Hubby thinking she'd just laugh it off.  She didn't.  She said, "well, I've always wanted to try a threesome.  What more comfortable way to try it out for the first time than with you, whom I feel totally comfortable with and your Hubby, whom I've ALWAYS thought was hot.  Not to mention, being with a black guy is something else I've always wanted to try.  This would be a 2 for 1 for me!".  I said "Hell no", as I've never had a threesome (or even thought of having one, with another girl anyways) before.  We changed the subject then ended the call.


As the day went on, I kept thinking about it.  My sister lived out of state, although in driving distance, so its not like we'd run into her too often (we don't do many family functions) and I KNOW it would shock (& excite) Hubby.  I called my sister back, and asked her if she was serious.  She barely let me finish the sentence before she blurted out "YES!".  I told her to come to our house at 8pm that Friday night, let herself in & wait for us in the guest bedroom.  She said "OK!".  So, that Friday, I took a nice long shower, baby oiled my whole body so it was nice and soft, shaved everywhere, then got dressed in a sexy little dress w/heels.  Hubby came home and asked the special occasion, and I said I just felt like going out.  So, we went out to eat, then headed home.  In the car, I reached over and started rubbing Hubby's dick, which he loves me to do.  Then I said "hurry up and get us home".  He did.  We undressed from the front door all the way to our bedroom.  I said "wait for me, one second".  He was annoyed but said "ok".

I told him to close his eyes before coming back into the room, and he did.  I got on the bed and started licking and sucking his nipples while stroking his dick.  He was really into that, so I told him to keep his eyes closed and motioned to my sister to suck on his other nipple.  As soon as Hubby felt the second mouth, his eyes FLEW OPEN!  He started to say something, then just smiled and laid back down.  I let my sister stroke his dick for awhile, then while she was shoving her tits in his face, I straddled his dick and started riding him.  My sister then straddled his face and he was eating her out.  She was screaming his name.  It was so fucking hot watching my husband do that to someone that looked exactly like me!    After she came, she said she wanted to feel a black dick inside her, so she got down on her hands and knees, waiting.  Hubby looked at me and I said "go for it".  He didn't waste time.  He slammed his dick right into her and fucked her hard and fast.  I was laughing at my sister, as she was screaming "now I know why you married a black guy!".  Hubby told her she was too loud and needed to occupy her mouth, then he told me to lay in front of her, and told her to eat my pussy.  So I did.  WOW, it was WEIRD, but awesome!  I was basically watching my Hubby fuck me, while getting I was being eaten out by me!   After I came and my sister came, I asked where he wanted to cum, and he said across our tits.  So, we laid down, and he stood over us, stroking his dick until he came all over our tits.

After we were all done, we said bye to my sister, then she left.  Hubby said "Wow, if I didn't know better, I'd think I were dreaming!".  I said, "well, it won't be happening again, however, I did record it for you!" and pointed to the camera recording the whole thing in the corner!  ;)

After that, I woke up.  Very horny, as you can imagine, but I didn't want to wake up hubby, so I had a sip of water, then went back to sleep.....unfortunately no more dreams!  LOL!

I have pretty crazy dreams.  Maybe if you like reading this one I'll post more in the future!  Lemme know!


2 comments:

  1. Vivid imagination...thanks for sharing. But two of you? A dream cum true

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks! ;) Hubby thought so, too! I think this is his fav dream yet!

    ReplyDelete