Monday, October 3, 2011

#MirrorMonday #MILFMonday & Weekend Recap.

Hey, all!  Quick weekend recap:  Hubby & I were SUPPOSED to have a blissful, kid free weekend.  As those of you with kids know, nothing usually goes as planned!  Friday night, we went to an adult toy party @ a friends house (was tons of fun...can't wait for our order to be delivered!!), then had some QT before bed!  Saturday, we got in some more QT, then went to go see a matinee (Dream House.  Good movie.  WANTED to get in some frisky-movie theater-fun pics BUT the theater was too busy), then back home for lunch & movie (Transformers 3.  Yup, I have a crush on Optimus Prime....he kicks ASS!  Love it).  

That is where the "blissful" part ends, unfortunately.  My ex sent me a text saying that our son was sick, & he was bringing him home.  Oh, well.  I'd rather have my kids home when sick anyways....kids need their Mom when they're sick.  <3  Sunday, I took care of sicko, and we watched some Football (Go Pats!).  That's about it.  All in all, good weekend.  Great alone time w/Hubby (much needed).

Since we didn't get to take the pics we wanted to since the weekend was cut short, here are some for Mirror Monday/MILF Monday instead.

Not bad for 2 kids, right?  ;)  #MILFMonday
#MirrorMonday
#MirrorMonday new thong from Victoria's Secret
Aaaaand, here's one of my sexxxy Hubby for the ladies!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment