Saturday, October 8, 2011

Boobs in the Window

Just a SUPER QUICK post!  Took a couple shots of my tits after I got undressed the other day.  I heard people talking & realized how close I was to the open window, so figured I may as well go for it & take a couple pics!  These'll prob be the only pics for today, cuz I have too much "real life" stuff to do......ALTHOUGH, I'm hoping to stop at a rest area along the way home from the club tonite for some sex, or at the least to give Hubby a blow job!  Hopefully we can get some good pics of that if it happens!  ;)

So, wish me luck with tonite!  ;)  Muah!

**Ok, quick update!  Its sooooo gorgeous outside today, that we just had to get out & enjoy it, because, unfortunately in New England this weather will NOT last long!  :(  We decided to take the kiddos to a hiking trail by the river.  There were a lot of people out also enjoying the day, but we were able to sneak in a quick pic!



2 comments: