Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Catching Up!

Hey, all!  So I know most posts lately have been "quickies", as I've been pretty busy with "real life" stuff!  Thought I'd do this post to say HELLO, and see what everyone is getting into for Halloween!  This is the FIRST year {as an adult} that I'll be wearing a costume!  I'm so excited!  I wasn't sure what I wanted to be, though.  

I have a "Naughty School Girl" skirt, so I thought of going as that.....but figured I'd go looking in stores to see what else was available.


I tried on this "SWAT" costume, which was really cute, but I just didn't love it.  I also tried on a "Firewoman" outfit (you can kinda see it hanging up in the SWAT pic).  That was really cute & I almost bought it, until I decided just to make it easy & go as a "Sexy Devil", so I bought Devil horns/tail and figured I'd wear cute black shorts & a red shirt.  Well.......I decided to go shopping & ended up finding a HOT "leather" red corset top, & "leather" skirt.  I'll wear fishnets & knee high black boots with it!  I think its gonna come out great!  

Here's a pic of the corset & skirt.....I'll have pics of the complete outfit ON me after Saturday (Halloween party)!

What do you think?  Cute, right??!?!?!  Anyways.  What are YOU going to be for Halloween?

And, last but not least, a quick pic.... late #MirrorMonday/#TittyTuesday combo!  ;)
Feel free to check out our other blog posts for more pics of tits/ass....and a few of some "girl fun"!  ;)
Muah!  xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment