Thursday, October 27, 2011

Whipped Cream for #ThongThursday ?

I'm sick.  Not sure what, exactly is wrong (allergies, cold, strep throat, etc), but I went to the Doctor today & she did labs, so if its major, I'll know soon.  If not, I'll be better soon.  Fun, fun.

Anyways.  Since I don't feel well, I am soooo not feeling sexy enough to take pics for #ThongThursday (I'm pretty confident in thinking you could care less about me in my "comfies", and wrapped in a fleece blanket) so, I decided to take a pic of my super yummy Hazelnut Hot Chocolate w/whipped cream on it.....whipped cream is kinda sexy, right?  Gets the mind going of all the places you can put it.....and lick it off of!  ;)


Not sexy enough for you?  I figured that would be the case.  Feel free to browse the blog for past posts of #ThongThursday or #AssWednesday!  And, here are a couple past pics, in case you don't have time to look thru the blog!


Muah!  xxooxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment