Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hot Tub Fun

Hey!  So a little unexpected surprise yesterday!  My friend texted me asking if I wanted to go to the hot tub!  Um, SURE!  LOL!  Why would I turn that down?  So relaxing!!!  Of course, we took some pics while we were there!  Enjoy!  ;)


The hot tubs are in a private room, with a "bed area".  I thought it'd be fun to take some pics there, & pull the window shades UP!  I'm sure no one saw, however, knowing this window overlooked a MAJOR street in the city was very cool!

for #TittyTuesday

Our hot tub for the hour!
Ahhh, water is GREAT!

What do you think....time to lose the bikini & feel the bubbles ALL over?  Yeah, I thought so!

PLEASE excuse my chipped polish!  Was NOT expecting pics & didn't have time for a manicure!!!  :(

So, as you can see, the hot tub was VERY relaxing......and fun!  Hope you like the pics!  Feel free to Tweet this post (http://sexxxycouple.blogspot.com/2011/10/hot-tub-fun.html) on Twitter ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment