Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thong pics....and a bit more!

Ok, so its #ThongThursday & I REALLY wanted to be lazy & just post pics that I've already put up before, but I asked opinions (take new ones, or use some older ones) on Twitter & "new" was requested.  So, here ya go!  I also took some.....extra pics, just for fun.  Enjoy!  ;)


Bend me over the bed & fuck me from behind!  ;)  (My FAV postion)


Here are the extra pics!  :)
OOPS....bra came open!
Ok, a little peek!

What the heck....full view of the girls!  ;)
Ok, that's enough for today!  LOL!  If you like these, feel free to Tweet the link on Twitter, or share in on any other site!  ;)  Muah!

3 comments:

  1. very nice cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby,Im joe Spradlin on facebook.Im moving to St.Pete this week.Have a bunch of homes to remodel.I see your also fla. residence.....Interesting.I am a swinger and open to all the fun and games.Please give me a call if u would like to get together.352 345-7630.Take care and hope to talk with u soon,bye Cutey............xoxoxo.Muawh!

    ReplyDelete