Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Weekend

How was everyones weekend???  Ours was good!  Not IDEAL, but good!  :)  Since Hubby had to work both nights & the kiddos were home, Friday night was VERY uneventful.  Watched TV for a little while, then went upstairs to read til I fell asleep.  Saturday, was pretty fun!  

During the day while the kids were playing @ friends houses Hubby says "I'd like to have sex, if we can before the kids come back home", so we went right upstairs!  Hubby started to try & go down on me, but I made HIM lay down so that I could have some fun playing w/his nipples, giving him a blow job.  He let me do that for awhile, then pushed me down onto the bed, pulled my leg i the air & started fucking me.  We were REALLY getting into it, when I hear "Mom?".  Ugh.  One of the kids is home.  I looked @ hubby & said "keep it ready for me", threw on pants, & went to see what kiddo wanted.  Turns out, just was coming in to grab a snack.  I said "be quiet if you play out front cuz we're trying to take a nap".  Kiddo got the snack & left to go back to a friends house (THANK GOD)!  I ran back into the bedroom & started giving Hubby a blow job again, but then I just needed to feel him fill me up, so I climbed on (reverse cowgirl) & started riding him.  Normally, me on top is not a fav of mine (**read below), however, I was REALLY feeling it for some reason & rode him until he came.  I was good with that, but Hubby insisted on making ME cum, so he got out a toy & had me to orgasm in no time flat (I was pretty worked up still from riding him).  Luckily we were able to finish all that before the kids came back home!  :)  

After that, we chilled out til it was time for Hubby to go to work.  I went to a friends house to pre-game, and get ready to go out. 
Me, @ the club.

Once we got there, it was the usual:  drinking, dancing, making fun of the dumbasses (there are quite a few "regular" ones).  I had more to drink than normal, so was quite.....silly, as you'll see in the pics below.

My friends HUGE boobs.
Me grabbing my friend huge boobs!  LOL!!
My friend grabbing my bum.

 So, umm, yeah.  Very silly nite, but very fun!  :)  WANTED to stop along the way home when hubby got out of work (been wanting to park along the road & have sex!) but he had a headache, (& I was quite tired) so we just went home.  However, there is always next week!!!!

Sunday was 110% chilled out & relaxed.  Basically did nothing all day, except wait for True Blood's season finale.  I, of course, had my Fangtasia shirt on for the occasion!  ;)


So, that was our weekend!  What did you do?  Did you have any awesome plans?


**Being on top is NOT my fav position, at all.  Maybe its all the romance novels I read or something, but I prefer to be dominated in bed.  Real life, I'm very "it has to be my way" type of person.  Bedroom life, not so much.  Oh, I'll say what I like & am not "shy", however, I prefer to let Hubby take the reigns.  Being that cowgirl/reverse cowgirl is one of HIS fav positons, I try to make sure I do it for him every so often to thank him for how good he takes care of ME in the bedroom.    

No comments:

Post a Comment